Sunday 27 March 2016

Coffee Report - Day 6

It's Easter Sunday and we have just been through a daylight savings change in Roma. Heading into summer here, so I lost an hours sleep and needed my fix more than anything this morning.

Still a little dark outside, and when i got to the corner a slight concern that nothing would be open and I'd have to wait till much later.

I need not have been concerned, as my now favourite local cafe was open, they were putting the lovely pastries on display (which i resisted) and there were already people inside having breakfast.

The coffee here is served at the perfect temp every time, no need to wait for it to cool down a little. Quality exceptional.



When I stepped out, everything looked closed. Eek!


My local was open. Phew! The light is like a beacon of hope on a cold dark Sunday morning.


Happy days.


Even if my local was closed, In Italy there is no way I would resort to this.